Wheal Rose Caravan & Camping Park
Terms & Conditions
- A deposit of 20% is required when booking.
- Bookings are not accepted from persons under 18.
- No refunds for early departures.
- The management have the right to refuse entry
- When you sign and return your booking form you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
Price Of Holiday
- When you have paid your deposit the price of your holiday will not change unless the V.A.T. rate changes.
- The balance of your payment must be made at least 28 days before the start date of your holiday (no reminder will be sent). If we do not receive the balance by the due date we may cancel the holiday and retain the deposit.
Cancellation Of The Holiday By You
You may cancel your holiday at any time, and cancellation will be effective on the date it is received by us either in writing or by e-mail. Cancellation charges apply as follows:
- More than 28 days before the start of your holiday you forfeit the value of the deposit only.
- 28 days or less before the start of your holiday 100% of the cost of your holiday is forfeit.
WE RECOMMEND YOU TAKE OUT HOLIDAY INSURANCE TO COVER THIS
Cancellation Of The Holiday By Us
In the unlikely event we have to cancel your holiday for any reason before it is due to start, you are entitled to a full refund.
To facilitate cleaning of the static caravans we ask you do not arrive before 2pm on day of arrival unless previously arranged, and you must vacate them by 11am on day of departure.
- When possible please give us the size of your unit and any special requirements so that we can allocate an appropriate size and location of pitch.
- Pitches are not normally available until 2pm and during the busy summer months we would ask you not to arrive before this time. Other times of the year earlier arrivals may be arranged. Latest arrival time to gain access to your pitch is 9pm, after this time you must remain in the area at reception until morning.
- Your pitch must be vacated by 12noon on day of departure, especially during the busy summer months. At other times of the year later departures can be arranged. Unless previously arranged the earliest time you can leave the site is 7.30am.
- Whilst every effort will be made to provide the pitch you have requested, we cannot guarantee this.
Use Of The Swimming Pool
Please note the pool is NOT manned by a lifeguard.
- Children under 16 must not be left unattended in or near the pool at any time.
- All non-swimmers must wear swimming aids.
- NO Diving, Jumping, Running, Shouting or Screaming.
- The pool is for the use of residential guests only. Day visitors are not allowed the use of the pool.
Please comply with these rules as we cannot accept any liability for accidents or damage.
Park Rules and Information
The following rules are made so our guests can enjoy the safety and security of the Park. Please ensure all members of your party are aware of these rules and fire regulations.
- The use of all amenities where offered is entirely at the hires risk. No responsibility will be accepted for the loss or damage to the hirer's property.
- No smoking in any of the parks facilities.
- In the event of an emergency the assembly point is at reception.
- Please observe the 5 mph speed limit.
- No ground or open fires allowed.
- No ground BBQ's.
- Whereas we allow BBQ's, no wood, bushes or branches from the park is to be used as kindling for BBQ's.
- Parents and guardians are responsible for the behaviour and safety of their children at all times.
- Clothes lines from caravans/tents to bushes are not allowed. (Drying facilities are provided in the laundry area).
- For the safety and security of everyone on site, guests who arrange to have visitors, must advise them to report to reception to book in, please also advise them we charge for visitors. Visitors are to park their vehicles at the reception area. Please note the visitor fee does not include use of the pool.
- Dogs must be kept on leads at all times; under no circumstances are they to be exercised on the park, on or off a lead. The mineral tramway that runs adjacent to the park is ideal for dog walking. Please clean up any accidents your pet may have and use the bins provided. Pets are not to be left unattended.
- Noise to be kept to a minimum after 11pm.
- The shop opening times vary; times of opening are displayed in the shop door.
- The park gates are locked between 11pm and 7.30 am. Please park in the spaces provided at the reception during these times.
- Anyone found damaging, stealing or abusing any of the Parks equipment; property or facilities will have their stay terminated with no refunds.
NEW AUTOMATIC BARRIER
For the comfort, security and safety of our guests we have now had a new automatic barrier installed.
To access the site with a vehicle you will need a security card available from reception.
Each card is for the sole use of the vehicle it is issued to, anyone found allowing other vehicles to use it will be asked to leave without a refund.
To ensure the card is returned to us in good condition a £10 deposit will be required, this will be refunded at the end of your stay unless you lose or damage it.